Senior Living Electrical Contractor in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- Experiance: Coyne Electric has the expertise you need. We have years of experience in this specialized industry and are very familiar with all the regulations in Pennsylvania inspections. T
- Lower costs: Our knowledge and expertise in these critical areas should save your design team time and lower your project's cost. We can meet all your electrical contracting needs for medical spas, physical rehab centers, nursing homes, and assisted living facilities for less than our competitors.
- Fewer headaches: From nurse call to access control, from fire alarm to back-up generators, Coyne Assisted Living Electric does all the electrical work in house, giving you the convenience of one point of contact for electrical work on your project.
- Knowledgeable electricians: who pride themselves in doing the job right
- Dependable: job scheduling and prompt response time
- Friendly: courteous electrical service with spotless clean up
- Serving: all of Pennslyvania
- Serving: residential and commercial properties
- Certified service providers